[fdo-users] Re: Number of geometry types in Oracle FeatureClass

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Sat Jun 12 06:51:41 EDT 2010

I ran this SQL trough my tests  "SELECT COUNT(1) AS CONT FROM
UT_SQLSELECT t  WHERE t.GEOM.sdo_gtype IN (2001,3001,2005,3005)"

and it works.

Looking again into your email  you have : " count =
sqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery();
               //ISQLDataReader dataReader = sqlCommand.ExecuteReader(); "

I believe you executed as NonQuery, as you excetue as sql query you
should be fine.

Haris