[fdo-users] SDE FDO questions

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Thu Jun 17 17:26:20 EDT 2010

This sounds familiar to me. I have been combing my memory banks and haven't
come up with anything yet. for some reason it seems to me the problem is on
the sde side. I did find the sql statement to run sql server job. You didn't
say what dbms you are using.
If I find anything or remember what I'm thinking of I'll hit again.
Brad

http://arcscripts.esri.com/details.asp?dbid=15092