[fdo-users] Re: King.Oracle 0.8.14 and SetFilter in Mapguide 2.1

Benoit Begin bbegin at geomapgis.ca
Fri Mar 5 11:07:30 EST 2010

I apologize for replying to my own post, but a few hours of investigation on
my end helped me narrow the issue down some more.

I have discovered that the issue does not seem to be the way the filter is
passed, but wether or not the MgFeatureQueryOptions has had any properties
added to it:

MgFeatureQueryOptions mgFeatOption = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
mgFeatOption.AddFeatureProperty("myColumn");

If I simply do not add the feature property "myColumn", everything runs just
fine without any issue. Knowing how sometimes databases can be picky, I
tried to add my geometry column by the AddFeatureProperty method, but it
didn't change my issue.

I can work around the problem by simply not specifying the column I want to
have in my FeatureReader. The drawback of this is that I have will get 55
columns instead of the 1 I need the information from.

Could it be something I am doing wrong?