[fdo-users] Re: King.Oracle 0.8.14 and SetFilter in Mapguide 2.1

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Mar 9 17:29:42 EST 2010

I have checked this and it is bug in provider.

Bug appears if you define columns to be returned from select command and you
do not select geometry column and you use spatial condition in filter.
In that case geometry which is to be used for spatial condition will have
NULL for SRID , which will not work for Oracle tables which have SRID set.
With current version of provider workaround would be to beside columns you
want to return in reader, you always add geometry column if you are using
spatial condition in filter.

I already fixed this, need to write test before releasing it.

Haris