[fdo-users] FDO SDE Provider

BTenBroeck billtenbroeck at gmail.com
Mon May 3 08:57:27 EDT 2010

Hello.

I have a client who would like to do list constraints in AutoCAD Map, and
according to the documentation, it says that the SDE provider doesn't
support that type of constraint.

Could someone tell me if that is because it's not part of the SDE API, or
rather because it was not written into the SDE provider itself.

Also, I noticed that work has begun on a direct connect version of the SDE
provider. Does anyone know if that version will support list and range
constraints?

Thanks