[fdo-users] RE: AutoCAD Map 3d 2011 FDOPostGIS 3.5.0 objectclass geography_columns in schema-editor

Brent Robinson brent.robinson at autodesk.com
Wed May 19 07:49:16 EDT 2010

Hi Karl,

geometry_columns and spatial_ref_sys are treated as system tables so they are not exposed as classes by the provider. The geography_columns view is new to PostGIS 1.5 so we missed suppressing it in 3.5. This has been fixed in the trunk, so geography_columns will not be exposed by the next version of the PostgreSQL provider (probably 3.6).

Brent.