[fdo-users] Re: Unable to load PostgreSQL Provider

Elavazhagan. M elavazhagan.mouniandy at kcubeconsulting.com
Fri Nov 26 01:58:58 EST 2010

I guess, the problem is due to environment settings. If I try in a fresh
Virtual Machine where everything has been set properly (esp. the
"..../PlatformSDK/Bin" to PATH), the code works!!! (- But the same not
working in my laptop).

Hope this will help somebody out there with the same issue.

Regards,
Ela.