[fdo-users] RE: How to boost ISelect and IUpdate command performance

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Nov 30 15:49:21 EST 2010

If there is no performance gain from this and your performance is still slow, it means that you have a bigger bottleneck somewhere in the pipeline. It would help if you gave more information about what type of data source you are using and what your performance expectation is -- e.g. it would be unrealistic to expect 10 million queries per second with, say, WFS data.

Traian