[fdo-users] Problem with FDO King.Oracle 3.5 MapGuideOpenSource 2.2 , Centos5.4

6682220aabc 6682220aabc at 163.com
Thu Apr 28 21:01:16 EDT 2011

Hi,

I try to configure this environment:

- Centos5 (32 bit)
- FDO King.Oracle 3.5  (Centos5 build)
- Try both MapGuideOpenSource 2.2 RC3 and Beta (Centos5 build)
-Oracle Instant Client (32 bit)

I download, install and configure path (LB_LIBRARY_PATH,NLSPATH) and start apache and mapguide service.

I connect from windows machine using Studio.
I try to create new King.Oracle data source, but when I try "test connection" I receive this error:

An exception occurred in FDO component.
Failed to retrieve the third party exception mesage. This message may not be unicode compliant.