[fdo-users] FDO OSGeo.OGR can read DXF Files ??

Carlos Lacerda carlos.lacerda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:43:14 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

I searched in all sources i know, about, how to use "FDO Provider
OSGeo.OGR" on "MapGuide OpenSource" to read a DXF file but without
success :(

Anyone know if is possible to create a layer on MapGuide using  a
feature source of type "FDO Provider OSGeo.OGR" ??
I can´t create a connection to DXF file, this provider runs ok to use
a Shapefile for example, but when i use a DXF file always get an
error.

Anyone has already created a DXF layer on MapGuide ???

Thanks a lot.

--
Sds,
Carlos Lacerda