[fdo-users] PosgreSQL - Edit Spatial View through AutoCAD Map 2012

nilanjan nilanjan at live.co.uk
Sun Dec 18 23:40:20 EST 2011

I am using AutoCAD MAP 3D 2012 which in turn uses FDO Provider 3.6. I have
created a view to my spatial table in postgreSQL and created necesary rules
on Update, Insert and Delete. I am able to view it as a layer in AutoCAD but
both the table data and layer is not editable.

Just to give you some background I am attempting this to avoid exposing all
columns of my table to any AutoCAD user. Is there any workaround available
to achieve this functionality?

-----
-Nilanjan