[fdo-users] Memory leaks - lots of them ?

Oyvind Idland oyvind.idland at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:07:16 EST 2011

I tracked just one leak, and it appears to come from the FDO framework
itself.

I'm not in my office right now, but I also saw a SAFE_ADDREF macro or
something
like that being used on the same pointer during the callstack, could it be
ref's that doesn't
get released ? (didn't study in detail)

-- Oyvind