[fdo-users] RE: (dbgql_define_rdb) Memory Error when call FDOCmd.Execute()

Ray ray.wu at efacec.com
Wed Feb 23 10:04:08 EST 2011

I am running an independent FDO application and I am using Window XP OS.

The thing puzzles me is that only the fdoSelectCmd.execute() has the
problem. If I put a breakpoint there and skip the exception. Other code
including .NET code, Oracle command code works fine. Even other fdo code
still works fine, like I can create new fdo InsertCmd, run
insertCmd.execute(), and fdoInsertCmd succeeded in inserting records to
database. I can also create new fdoSelectCmd, but just
fdoSelectCmd.Execute() throws the memory error.

Any special memory requirement for fdoselectcmd.execute()?