[fdo-users] Problem with FDO King.Oracle 3.5 MapGuideOpenSource 2.2 R3, Centos5

Ing. Salari Sandro sandro.salari at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 05:27:16 EST 2011

Hi,

I try to configure this environment:

- Centos5 (32 bit)
- FDO King.Oracle 3.5  (Centos5 build)
- Try both MapGuideOpenSource 2.2 RC3 and Beta (Centos5 build)
- Oracle Instant Client (32 bit)

I download, install and configure path (LB_LIBRARY_PATH,NLSPATH) and start
apache and mapguide service.

I connect from windows machine using Studio.
I try to create new King.Oracle data source, but when I try "test
connection" I receive this error:

An exception occurred in FDO component.
Failed to retrieve the third party exception mesage. This message may not be
unicode compliant.

The mapguide logs reports:

<2011-02-25T09:34:57> -1351529584 Autodesk MapGuide Studio v2.2.0.5401
192.168.0.133 Administrator
Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
Failed to retrieve the third party exception mesage. This message may not be
unicode compliant.
StackTrace:
- MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 83 file
FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
- MgOpGetLongTransactions.Execute() line 105 file OpGetLongTransactions.cpp
- MgServerGetLongTransactions.GetLongTransactions() line 102 file
ServerGetLongTransactions.cpp
- MgFdoConnectionManager.Open() line 313 file FdoConnectionManager.cpp
- MgFdoConnectionManager.CacheFdoConnection() line 986 file
FdoConnectionManager.cpp
- MgFdoConnectionManager.Open() line 978 file FdoConnectionManager.cpp

Can someone help me where is the problem, please.

Best Regards.