[fdo-users] RE: Which GML version is supported by FDO 3.5.0

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Wed Jan 12 05:13:29 EST 2011

I have to agree... despite setting the flag I see no difference between the
2.1.2 and 3.1.1 output.
This is from .net where the debug watch does not even show the property so
is it exposed to .net properly in the API?

I do notice the following...

  * The srsName has changes from ESPG code to "Default" between FDO 3.5 to
3.6 with the GML 2.1.2 output:

FDO 3.5
<gml:Polygon srsName="EPSG:4326">

FDO 3.6
<gml:Polygon srsName="Default">

  * In FDO 3.5 where a property existed in one record and in the next record
that property was NULL, the previous property was erroneously re-used.  That
has been fixed in 3.6.

  * NULL values are not listed in the XML/GML - is this correct?  Should
they be completely absent or output as
 <SomeValue />   or   <SomeValue></SomeValue>  ?

Example watch in .net application

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5913964/xmlflags_gmlversion.jpg