[fdo-users] FDO 3.6 Release Candidate and Branching

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Jan 26 16:04:32 EST 2011

Hi All,

It is getting to that time of year that we typically branch FDO in preparation for a full FDO release (3.6), allowing the trunk to continue on as a fully-open development environment leading towards the next iteration of FDO, namely 3.7.

In conjunction with that happening, I was thinking to post an official Release Candidate of FDO and create a 3.6 branch under:

https://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/branches/3.6

Are there any concerns with branching FDO at this time or releasing a candidate build?

Regards,
Greg