[fdo-users] RE: FDO 3.6 Release Candidate and Branching

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu Jan 27 13:16:24 EST 2011

Hi Trevor,

I have used the SHP, OGR and SQlite providers on Linux/64. The only issues I had were with the SHP provider using incorrect alignment in some structures, but I fixed those when I found them. As far as building with the latest Gcc, it might require a minor amount of coaxing to get it to compile, but I don't expect it to be anything major.

Traian

P.S. I was using the CMake build and all third party components were the ones installed by apt-get rather than the ones that come with FDO itself. Since recently, this is no longer possible as Xalan 1.1 is not compatible with Xerces 3 as distributed by the Ubuntu repositories, while FDO no longer compiles with older the Xerces.