[fdo-users] Conversion of SQLServer Date type to FDO type Double ?

Bo Victor Thomsen bvt at geograf.dk
Wed Jun 1 03:20:39 EDT 2011

To the list -

I've just realized that I've been looking at the wrong table :-/

"Date" columns in SQLServer 2008 is not being converted to FDO type
"Double". "Date" columns simply disappear from the MapGuide Studio preview.

So my question is:

Is it possible to make a column from Sql Server 2008, Type "Date",
visible (and usable) in MapGuide ?

Versions: MapGuide Open Source ver. 2.1, FDO ver 3.4.1, SqlServer 2008 R2

--
Med venlig hilsen

Civ.Ing.
Bo Victor Thomsen