[fdo-users] ArcSDE provider: unit-tests crashes

Oyvind Idland oyvind.idland at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 20:00:44 EST 2011

Dan,

I suspected it had something to do with my changes, but the trunk version
crashes aswell.
(both release and debug).

In addition, there are a bunch of memory leaks (mentioned in a previous
post). These seems
to occur at the initial stage, as the number of leaks are constant, and not
dependent on
the number of transactions etc.

As for detecting leaks, I use _CrtSetDbgFlag().

I don't really have much time to clean this up right now, so I would
appreciate if anybody
could look into this.

Oyvind