[fdo-users] Out Of Client Memory (-13) Error

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Dec 19 14:59:48 PST 2012

If it is the ArcSDE provider I may not be of much help as I have no way of testing scenarios without a license.

Can you provide a larger code segment? What you have provided doesn't offer any clues to the origins of the problem. How is the Provider created? How is the Connection initialized and opened? What is the name of the class and how was it determined?

Also, have you tried compiled the FDO API and Provider code and debugged the issue?

Greg