[fdo-users] FDO OGR 3.6+3.7 and UTF-8 problem

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri Jan 6 12:58:10 EST 2012

Hi Frank,

Yes, I suspected that was the case. The provider does default to utf8 now. It's easy enough to compile it the other way, so it's not a big problem. Would be nice and not too difficult to allow for a runtime setting instead (e.g. flag in the FDO connection string), but I'll only go for it if there is enough demand.

Traian