[fdo-users] RE: FDO OGR 3.6+3.7 and UTF-8 problem

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Mon Jan 9 05:43:13 EST 2012

Hi Traian

I get an error when trying to build FDO (no code changes):
C:\OpenSource_FDO\Thirdparty\apache\xerces\src\xercesc/util/XercesDefs.hpp(46):
 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'xercesc/util/Xerces_autoconf_config.hpp': No such file or directory

Can you tell me what I need to do to get the file missing? Do I need to
compile the Xerces first in some way to get the missing file?

Hans...