[fdo-users] FDO OGR <SupplementalSpatialContextInfo>

Carlos Lacerda carlos.lacerda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:58:14 PDT 2012

This is the return of ogrinfo:

[INFO: Open of `c:\temp\teo.dgn'
      using driver `DGN' successful.

Layer name: elements
Geometry: Unknown (any)
Feature Count: 40853
Extent: (231200.000000, 8017000.000000) - (240000.000000, 8027500.000000)
Layer SRS WKT:
(unknown)
Type: Integer (2.0)
Level: Integer (2.0)
GraphicGroup: Integer (4.0)
ColorIndex: Integer (3.0)
Weight: Integer (2.0)
Style: Integer (1.0)
EntityNum: Integer (0.0)
MSLink: Integer (0.0)
Text: String (0.0)]

OgrInfo return Extent and all fields correctly but without SRS.

In my research in Web I found some difficulty to set SRS for DGN files, this
appear not common for DGN editors.

I don´t have any DGN editor to try SRID at this time but I try ASAP with
Ogr2Ogr or other tool.

I think if not possible set SRS in DGN, a parameter to force this in driver
config will be good as a workaround to this, because without this overlays
using DGN layers on Mapguide using a Map with SRS different of the DGN will
be impossible.

Thank you Jackie.