[fdo-users] RE: KingSpatiaLite_Win64_FDO3.5

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Mon Mar 26 14:21:28 EDT 2012

Greg,
No I have not. AFAIK I am using this feature source the same way I use all
the others and have not gone out of my way one teeny-tiny bit. A SDF feature
source w/the same geometries works fine(as expected). In fact that is how I
first caught the issue(clicking one layer on the other off), my runways
disappeared. Pretty hard to miss a runway.. should I be posting this to
MapGuide forum instead of here?
r,
dennis