[fdo-users] SDF using FeatureClassCollection

raghulan neo.exterminator at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 22:49:28 PDT 2012

Hello PPL,

 I am able to use featureclasscolelction to store feature class which i
created to create a Schema and a SDF file from scratch..

here is my code (I am trying to create a SDF file with desired schema)
//create the feature class definitions store all feature class in a
collection
            FeatureClassCollection fcoll = null;

            //create all feature class
            FeatureClass class_points = new FeatureClass("Points", "Point
information");
            FeatureClass class_alignment = new FeatureClass("Alignments",
"Alignment information");
            FeatureClass class_parcels = new FeatureClass("Parcels",
"Parcels information");
            FeatureClass class_pipes = new FeatureClass("Pipes", "Pipes
information");
            FeatureClass class_structures = new FeatureClass("Structures",
"Structures information");

//add all the feature classes to the collection <<< this is where my
application crashing..
                fcoll.Add(class_points);
                fcoll.Add(class_alignment);
                fcoll.Add(class_parcels);