[fdo-users] SDF Provider : where clause problem and argument order !

lunab54 lunab54 at free.fr
Thu Jan 10 06:01:59 PST 2013

For information, my issue is solved.

The SDF Field « RESEAU » is in VARCHAR so if I set “RESEAU <> 4” MapGuide failed to display feature and unstable.

I translate the field RESEAU in NUMBER and now it’s Ok.

It’s specific to SDF Provider because with King Oracle the issue doesn’t exist. Fly Conversion type is Ok not with SDF Provider

Rémy