[fdo-users] SQL server - won't enumerate unless user has access to all databases

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Fri Jul 12 05:56:35 PDT 2013

I think the problem is with older releases also.

I am running MGOS 2.2.5703 and Maestro 4.0.5.7527 and I just tested gettting
a list of databases (with a user who has only access to a single database) i
get the following error (and no way to select any data store):
Failed to enumerate data stores. Reason: The remote server returned an
error: (559) MgFdoException._:
An exception occurred in FDO component.
RDBMS: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The server principal
"xxx" is not able to access the database "yyy" under the current security
context.

Hans...