[fdo-users] Slow FDO insert

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Wed May 8 05:06:33 PDT 2013

I know you said in a later note that you solved your issue.

But I have to ask why use MapGuide to load text data?  Why not just load it directly to the desired format and then refresh your map with the new layer?

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW