[fdo-users] How to listen for a Postgresql LISTEN?

nav navin.pro at gmail.com
Thu May 23 04:24:32 PDT 2013

Postgresql has  NOTIFY
<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/sql-notify.html>   and  LISTEN
<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/sql-listen.html>  .

I figured out how to issue a NOTIFY command using
*FdoPtr<FdoISQLCommand> objSql;
objSql =
(FdoISQLCommand*)m_objFDOConnection->CreateCommand(FdoCommandType_SQLCommand);*
and
*FdoPtr<FdoISQLDataReader> objSqlDataReader;
objSqlDataReader = objSql->ExecuteReader();*

but once my FDO application issues a LISTEN command, how can I ensure that
when some other client issues NOTIFY, my FDO application will be able to
capture the signal received from LISTEN? Is there anything in FDO that can
specifically listen for signals from LISTEN?