[fdo-users] using map3d 2014 64 bit

Heddo Klandermans h.klandermans at hawarIT.com
Wed Nov 27 01:13:15 PST 2013

Hi Brad,

Esri provides the 64bit-dll's needed (pe.dll, sde.dll, sg.dll) with
their software. Copying these files into the Acad Map 3D FDO/bin-folder
served us right (at least for AcadMap 2011). Have not tried this yet on
AcadMap 2013 or 2014 however....

H.D. (Heddo) Klandermans
Senior Consultant

Hawar Information Technology bv