[fdo-users] Can't open the personal feature layer with X64 platform

casper leettin at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 23:19:39 PDT 2018

Hi Hans,
Thanks for your advice. I tried to install "Microsoft Access Database Engine
2010 Redistributable" on a Win10 x64 platform without any office, but it
still didn't work and thrown an exception "Missing required DataStore
property" as following snapshot:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t377277/WithoutOfficeX64.png>

I also changed the connection string with
"Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=", but it still didn't work
and thrown an exception "Missing required DataStore property" as following
snapshot:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t377277/WithOleDb.png>

Do you have another advice to help me? I'm very appreciate for your help.

Thanks,
Casper. Lee

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/FDO-Users-f3898664.html