[fdo-users] Can't open the personal feature layer with X64 platform
leettin at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:25:09 PDT 2018
Thanks for your help. I have tried to set the "DataSource" property as your
mentions, but a "Connect failed" exception has been thrown as following
Following steps are my operations:
1. Make sure without any office version on my computer.
2. OS: Win10 Enterprise x64.
3. The "Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable" x64 has been
installed on my computer as following snapshot:
4. Open the fdo connection as following statements:
var pathFilename = @"data\JORWD6gdb.mdb";
var providerName = "OSGeo.OGR";
var fdoConnection =
5. Compile the application with x64 platform.
6. Run the application, the exception has been thrown:
Connect failed: Unable to initialize ODBC connection to DSN for
DRIVER=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb);DBQ=data\JORWD6gdb.mdb,
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default
I haven't any idea on this issue. Do you have another advice to help me? I'm
very appreciate for your help.
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/FDO-Users-f3898664.html
More information about the fdo-users