[fdo-users] FDO Toolbox 1.5 available

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 08:47:55 PDT 2020

Hi All,

I have made a new release of FDO Toolbox.

Download: https://github.com/jumpinjackie/fdotoolbox/releases/tag/v1.5.0
<https://github.com/jumpinjackie/fdotoolbox/releases/tag/v1.4.0>

In addition to the release notes on the download page, I've also made a
blog post covering the new features here:
https://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2020/07/announcing-fdo-toolbox-15.html

This will be the last major release of FDO Toolbox in a long while. I
restarted the journey of FDO Toolbox development with the aim of solving
many years of accumulated pain points and personal frustrations from using
the tool myself. With these personal pain points and frustrations solved,
this release marks the end of that journey.

- Jackie