[Featureserver] MySQL access error

Matt Priour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Tue Aug 21 16:22:26 EDT 2007

Thanks Chris,
Only if I use the FWTools shell not the straight command line.

MYSQL is not listed as a driver in normal command line but is shown in
FWTools shell.

Is it possible to set the correct path settings for:
PATH & PYTHONPATH to use the OGR driver from FWTools?

Or do I need to build GDAL/OGR myself with MYSQL driver enabled?

Matt Priour