[Featureserver] Errors settings up feature server?

Rob Dunfey rob at gisconsultancy.com
Wed Feb 6 08:24:34 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to set up feature server on my web hosting account.  I tried at
the weekend, but I don't think my cgi was enabled on my web host, I think
I've solved this now and my simple cgi script works.

http://www.gisconsultancy.com/cgi-bin/test.cgi

However, when I try the following url I get the message below:

http://gisconsultancy.com/cgi-bin/featureserver/featureserver.cgi/scribble/all.atm

An error occurred: No module named atm
  File "/home/gisconsu/public_html/cgi-bin/featureserver/FeatureServer/Server.py",
line 281, in cgiHandler
    format, content = service.dispatchRequest( params, path_info,
host, post_data, request_method, accepts )

  File "/home/gisconsu/public_html/cgi-bin/featureserver/FeatureServer/Server.py",
line 127, in dispatchRequest
    service_module = __import__("Service.%s" % format, globals(),
locals(), format)

Has anybody seen an error like this before, or have any suggestions?

All the best,

Rob