[Featureserver] Feature Styling not working with svn installation

Dane Springmeyer blake at hailmail.net
Wed Feb 6 11:47:38 EST 2008

Hey,

I've got the featureserver svn from today up and running. I've
noticed that the feature styling seems to get written properly in gml
tags like this:

<fs:strokeColor>blue</fs:strokeColor>

<fs:title>Feature 2</fs:title>

<fs:fillColor>blue</fs:fillColor>

<fs:author>Your Name Here</fs:author>....

but all of the features that are rendered on the map are still the
default orange fill and orange lines.

The demo is posted here in case anyone can see anything obviously
wrong:  http://dev.riverchange.org/featureserver/

The only changes I made to the default featureserver folder from
trunk were:
1) setting my custom python paths
2) setting a custom location for the featureserver.scribble

and i've launched it with the featureserver.cgi file intact in the
root featureserver folder by allowing cgi execution in that specific
place using an .htaccess directive including these lines:

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
Options +ExecCGI

Any ideas are welcome.

Cheers,