[Featureserver] Fwd: [udig-users] WFS layer from FeatureServer

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:56:07 EST 2008

Hi
maybe now something is not obvious to me, but:
is there any way to get a DescribeFeatureType request? Looking at
source code seems not.

This would be a way to load FeatureServer layers in uDig (or other
desktop clients):
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5192

or am I missing something?
thanks