[Featureserver] rendering problems (apache??)

Francesco De Vigili stars254 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 03:39:14 EDT 2008

Hello to everybody

I've installed featureserver under apache  (cgi installation) and everything seems to work fine. I've added some points and features, but when I try to access http://myhost/myfeaturesfolder/index.html,  Firefox3 returns this error message: "your browser does not support vector rendering. Currently supported renderes are: svg vml"
The online demo on featureserver site works fine, so probably it depends on my installation.
Any idea??

thanks
David