[Featureserver] First steps

Lehtonen, Mika mika at digikartta.net
Thu Nov 20 15:08:56 EST 2008

Hi again,

I have been now trying to get FeatureServer work in my own server. I
followed the procedure that I used earlier; with which FS worked except
the OGR was missing. Now I get 'Internal Server Error' and if I check
the error log, there is said that: "(2)No such file or directory: exec
of '....featureserver.cgi' failed and after that: "Premature end of
script headers: featureserver.cgi".

In this server I have Python 2.3.4 and the earlier one had 2.4.x. Does
it have something to do with the error?

Other CGI-scripts seem to be working in that directory.

- mika -