[Featureserver] FeatureServer 2.0: Soonish

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Oct 15 05:33:08 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:23:33AM +0200, Josh Livni wrote:
> All new features are in the refactor branch:
> http://svn.featureserver.org/branches/refactor
>
> Please use this instead of the trunk ...
>
> Chris - what do you think about adding a note to the featureserver.org site
> noting the recommended svn location for most recent features?

Should we just move it to be trunk? I mean, at this point, I don't think
we're going to do anything further on trunk anyway; perhaps just make a
1.x branch, copy trunk to that, then move refactor into place, and if
people want the old stuff, they can always go to the branch?

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta