[Featureserver] styling the output of featurserver

timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Fri Sep 19 07:00:52 EDT 2008

Hello,
I am using featureserver to send a KML-stream from a OGR source.

Is it possible to style the output featureserver?

For instance, I would like to style the colors of the KML polygons with a graduated-color scheme to achieve a form of simple themaic mapping in Google Earth. Is this possible?

Or do I need to use the styling options of OpenLayers for such purposes?
Can OpenLayers style polygons in a graduated color ways?

Kind regards,
Timmie