[Featureserver] Title on SQLite attributes table

Peter Robins fs at peterrobins.co.uk
Sun Apr 19 05:40:17 EDT 2009

I'm scratching my head a bit on this. The Create Table statement in
FeatureServer/DataSource/SQLite.py creates it, but the Insert statement
ignores it, so it's always null. Lines 147-9 contain special logic for
handling title, but this doesn't seem to do anything useful. I can see why
you might want a title or name column in the feature table as a
human-readable identifier, but why would you want one in a key/value pair
setup?