[Featureserver] OpenLayers+FeatureServer full transactional example

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Jun 23 10:06:04 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 09:51:08AM -0400, adube at mapgears.com wrote:
> Josh, Yves, Christopher,
>
>   Thank you all for your answers.  Here's what I'm going to try :
>
>   1. Answer Josh his 4 questions and wait to see if there's something wrong I'm doing
>   2. Try the MapFish Proxy
>   3. Try the MapFish server if I get nothing out of FS

Note that you didn't mention "Try the MapFish Protocol" as I recommended
in here. FS + MapFish servers should likely perform about the same --
the client side code is what you're looking for. (Also, I still
recommend getting proxies out of the way for testing. Proxies are a
different problem.)

>   Unfortunately, I'm currently out of the office for an emergency.  I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to return today but as soon as I return I'll take care of my problem.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Alexandre

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta