[FeatureServer] ilike doesn't work with more than one word and blank spaces, FS R 1.15.1

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 10:23:13 PDT 2013

Hello Michel and all the FS community,

I've noticed recently one thing about the GeoAlchemy operator "ilike" in FS R 1.15.1, it cannot be used with more than one word and blank spaces. For example, if I do:

fs/All_layers?format=GeoJSON&comments__ilike=gery&queryable=comments

I get the right results. However using this:

fs/All_layers?format=GeoJSON&comments__ilike=gery thesis&queryable=comments

I get nothing, ie., {"crs": null, "type": "FeatureCollection", "features": []}

what should I change in the Geoalchemy source code to get this working? could it be fixed in FS 2?

Cheers,

Gery

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie es NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.