[OSGeo Finance] Corporate report and taxes

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 21 15:01:27 EDT 2008

FYI - I was renewing our SSL certificate and they failed to authorise
my renewal because our organisation was "not in good standing" with
the state of Delaware.  I've been investigating and found that we
should have submitted a corporate report and paid some taxes too (~
$100).

I don't believe I've received any notice of this before, but do
remember being asked about it once last year when I did the filing.
I will follow up and try to get this taken care of, but wanted to
give you an FYI so you know some of the behind-the-scenes things that
popped up.

Best wishes,
Tyler