[OSGeo Finance] Budget

Ken Tamura ken.tamura at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 14 11:11:36 EDT 2008

This is my understanding as well.  The rate increase came from the canadian payroll recommendation which was reasonable given standard cost of living increases.

There was prior discussion in he past that any merit increases would be evaluated annually in the budget process and approved by the board.

Best regards,

Ken Tamura
Geospatial Solutions
415-507-8313  work