[OSGeo Finance] Financial Reports

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Oct 31 12:57:17 EDT 2008

Oh, interesting, sorry for the confusion - I set up this automate
report email task before Frank started working on his reports.  These
were the reports I had sent previously just to me, to help prepare
board meetings, etc.  You can ignore these at the moment.

Frank, you should have access to all these reports that I developed
earlier as well, if that helps.

Tyler