[OSGeo Finance] 2008 summary

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 12 20:55:15 EDT 2009

What was the uncollectable debt? No need for public disclosure of any
names -- just curious what the nature of it was.

My only comment is that you round the "insurance" line to the nearest
dollar -- when I first scanned the numbers I thought it was for 6k ...

Dave

Dave McIlhagga

www.mapsherpa.com
www.dmsolutions.ca