[OSGeo Finance] 2008 summary

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed May 13 22:11:41 EDT 2009

Thanks for checking Ken.  I would imagine a more detailed set of
reports would be needed for other purposes, but any way to simplify
this overview for members, sponsors, etc would be appreciated.  I'm
available tomorrow between 3 and 4pm as well.  I'm at 250-303-1831
and can call you whenever, say 3:30?

Frank are you working on the other reports or were you expecting me
to?  Either way is fine with me, though I thought you mentioned it
was on your list earlier.

Talk to you soon,

Tyler

On 13-May-09, at 5:31 PM, Ken Tamura wrote:

> Hello Tyler,
>
> I have a few recommendations on the descriptions and a few
> accounting queries that i think need to be adjusted.  Do you have
> time tomorrow to go over them on a call?   I have some time between
> 3pm and 4pm pst tomorrow.
>
> Thanks
>

> Best regards,
>
> Ken Tamura