[OSGeo Finance] Draft 2008 Financials

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue May 26 22:57:06 EDT 2009

Any more questions or flags on the profit and loss report?  Ken, I'd
be interested if the results look like you were picturing when we
talked last time.

I'm attaching an updated and refined Finance Committee Report as
well.  Assuming the numbers are okay, please give me any further
feedback on the content.